Reimagining Board and Volunteer Leadership (V|LEAD)
V|LEAD is a unique cohort of civic-minded leaders who represent and embrace the communities where we work and serve. Proudly sponsored by US Bank, this series is led by OneOC in partnership with Groundswell, and comprised of nonprofit and corporate leaders in Orange County committed to community betterment.
- Dynamic Workshops: An innovative series of six workshops that reimagines board and volunteer leadership through leading board development practices that include diversity, equity, and inclusion at both individual and organizational levels.
- Cross-Sector Collaboration: Your organization will participate alongside volunteer leaders from Orange County’s business community, enriching your perspective and expanding your network.
- Expert Facilitators: Learn from seasoned nonprofit leaders who bring philosophy, real-world experience, and practical application to each session, ensuring tangible insights and outcomes.
- Team Participation: Up to three individuals per organization can participate, allowing you to engage your executive director, a board member responsible for board development, and another key team member.
V|Lead In Action
Now more than ever, our communities need support to meet the challenges of both the global pandemic and local social issues. Research, data, and experts show that diverse leadership leads to accelerated mission accomplishments, greater positive impact, and increased creativity and innovation to solve difficult social issues. To drive these changes, OneOC is committed to developing and cultivating an abundance of diverse leaders in both the nonprofit and for-profit sectors.
V|LEAD is the way to champion this cause and take action!
Charles Chung, OneOC Board Chair
- Prepare for Nonprofit Leadership: Implement more effective ways to engage board and volunteer leaders with your organization.
- Board Development Excellence: Build a greater pipeline of board prospects by mastering the leading board practices necessary to implement a highly effective board development program.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with corporate volunteer leaders who could become invaluable assets to your nonprofit.
- Peer Learning: Build lasting relationships with a community of nonprofit executives and board members from Orange County, fostering collaboration and growth.
2024 V|Lead Cohorts
NEW COHORT OPPORTUNITIES:
Don’t miss out on this transformative opportunity! Two cohorts are available in 2024.
- Spring Cohort Dates: 2/15, 2/29, 3/14 3/28, 4/11, 4/25 & 5/9 2024 Spring Cohort
- Fall Cohort Dates: 8/23, 8/30, 9/13, 9/27, 10/11, 10/25 & 11/8 2024 Fall Cohort
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all questions