Check out OneOC‘s job board below for a list of opportunities in Orange County’s nonprofits.
For the nonprofit employer, posting is easy! Become a Nonprofit Member with OneOC and have your postings viewed by thousands of job-seekers. All job listings must be in the nonprofit sector in Orange County.
About OneOC's Job Board
> What kind of jobs are posted?
To post on OneOC‘s job board the job listing must be:
- Located in Orange County
- Be for nonprofit sector
> Who can post on OneOC's job board?
Your organization must have an OneOC membership subscription. (Not a OneOC Member? Sign up here.)
> How Do I Post a Job Opportunity?
> How long does it take for a job to be posted online?
Please allow 3-business days for job(s) to be posted.
> Additional Nonprofit Job Resources
There are numerous job sites available online–below are a few that we like for nonprofit-specific opportunities:
- Chronicle of Philanthropy: Provides national job opportunities in the world of philanthropy
- Council on Foundations: Provides national jobs with foundations and corporate giving programs
- Idealist–Action Without Borders: A comprehensive directory of nonprofit opportunities globally
- Nonprofit Directions: Provides postings of nonprofit jobs in Southern and Central California
- CareerPlug: Job listings throughout Orange County
See What People Are Saying
I highly recommend the OneOC job posting service for recruiting new employees — it brings us quality applicants who want to work at a nonprofit and serve the OC community. We appreciate this valuable benefit for OneOC members! I also tell job seekers about it all the time.
Local Nonprofit Job Opportunities
Available Nonprofit jobs in Orange County
Posted May 19, 2020