SENIOR VOLUNTEERING PROGRAM
Join us to unlock the potential of active older adult volunteers aged 55 and above through the RSVP (Retired Senior Volunteer Program).
About RSVP Volunteering
ELEVATE YOUR IMPACT WITH EXPERIENCED VOLUNTEERS
RSVP is a members-only initiative, in partnership with AmeriCorps, connects seasoned volunteers with organizations addressing critical issues like homelessness, food insecurity, educational readiness, and disaster response. Established in 1971, RSVP is one of the largest senior volunteer organizations making a significant impact on communities across the nation.
OneOC hosts RSVP Volunteers throughout Orange and San Bernardino Counties at nonprofit organizations to ensure that those most in need of education, food security, food delivery, and employment receive the help they need most.
RSVP volunteers choose where, and how often they want to serve, with commitments ranging from a few hours to 40 hours per week. Volunteers receive pre-service orientation, training from OneOC as well as the organization where they will serve.
Benefits of Becoming an RSVP Volunteer:
- Personalized Matching — RSVP has over 40+ years of experience in matching volunteers with opportunities to meet community needs. We are here to find you the right opportunity for your passions, skills, interests, and your active 55+ lifestyle and schedule
- Volunteer Insurance — additional excess accident medical coverage while volunteering
- Recognition — members are eligible for monthly and annual recognition including the Station & Volunteer Testimonial, Volunteer Service Pledge Certificates, Presidential Volunteer Service Awards, special events and more
- Community Engagement— Volunteer Recruitment & Outreach partnership events both on-site and off-site in both counties at partner stations and the 55+ senior living communities. OneOC and local newsletters, e-news, website including new opportunities, events, training opportunities
Host RSVP Volunteers
ABOUT OUR SENIOR VOLUNTEERING SERVICES
Host retired and senior volunteers (55+) at your nonprofit with OneOC’s seamless service:
- Tailored Recruitment: OneOC recruits and screens volunteers based on your organization’s specific needs.
- Member Benefit: No additional cost. All we ask is for your team to let us know how many hours your RSVP volunteers serve.
- Hands-On Support: Engage with more volunteers that are ready to serve their community.
- Skills-Based Expertise: Connect with skilled professionals providing years of experience to fill in those organizational gaps.
WHY CHOOSE ONEOC
Elevate your organization’s impact by choosing OneOC’s Volunteer Services:
- Increased Volunteer Base: Expand your recruitment efforts effortlessly with the support of OneOC’s Volunteer Services team.
- Community Connection: Reach members of the community you might not otherwise connect with, enriching your volunteer base with diverse perspectives.
- Capacity Building: OneOC’s volunteer services enhance your organization’s capacity to recruit, manage, and retain volunteers, allowing you to focus on your mission.
- Customized Solutions: Tailor our service solutions to meet your current and future needs, leveraging OneOC’s expertise to grow your infrastructure and amplify your impact.
Get Started Today! Ready to enhance your organization’s impact with experienced and dedicated RSVP volunteers? Together, we can build a stronger, more resilient community. Contact us at email@example.com for more details.
RSVP Interest List
Click below to get connected right away.
For more information click below to email us directly.
Become A Host
Click below to connect with a RSVP specialist.