HR Management & Recruitment Services
Minimize the risk of bad hires and lower your hiring costs, simplify your hiring process, maximize your time, and ensure compliance with mandatory and frequently changing recruitment regulations.
Rely on OneOC’s team of HR experts in the nonprofit space to identify, vet, and present the best talent who will thrive in your open position(s) and drive your mission forward.
NONPROFIT TALENT RECRUITMENT
As your recruitment partner, OneOC provides an expert recruitment team with over 25 years of nonprofit experience to help you attract top talent, fill your position as quickly and accurately as possible, and create a positive experience for both you and your future top performer. Our nine-method process includes a compensation analysis for each position and an online candidate assessment, PXT Select™, providing a suite of reports to help you onboard, coach, and develop your new team member.
ONLINE HIRING & SELECTION ASSESSMENT
OneOC is proud to be a nonprofit vendor for the PXT Select™ online hiring and selection assessment. Let us help you make smart and informed hiring decisions. PXT Select™ measures a candidate’s thinking style, behaviors, and interests. It offers a suite of reports that enhances selection, onboarding, coaching, and leadership development within an organization.
Why Choose OneOC for HR Services?
Let our HR experts save you time:
- Our Mission is helping you achieve yours. Our team of HR experts work with your urgent needs and budget to bring you the mission-driven talent that builds your team, improves employee retention, and moves your nonprofit forward.
- Expertise and Experience: rest easy knowing that you have a team of nonprofit experts following human resources best practices and compliance to help you accomplish your purpose.
- Face-To-Face Approach: We are local and take a caring, personal approach with our clients, valuing face-to-face meetings.
- Customized Services: We provide tailored solutions offering an array of custom solutions designed with you in mind.
- Peace of Mind: We make your job easier, removing the burden from you, and freeing up your time to focus on the parts of your business about which you are most passionate.