About Volunteer Pro
Unlock The Power of Volunteerism through VolunterrPro
Are you looking to engage more volunteers but lack the resources to effectively recruit, train, recognize, and empower them? We can help to strengthen your hands-on volunteer network, leverage skills-based volunteers, and build your board and committees.
VolunteerPro service solutions can help to strengthen your hands-on volunteer network, leverage skills-based volunteers, and build your board and committees.
Service solutions are customizable, easy to access virtually, and based on leading practices and emerging trends, which include:
- Customizable templated resources to leverage within your organization.
- Project-based analysis and development of your volunteer processes and infrastructure.
- Ongoing, partner support to execute core volunteer management functions.
- Volunteer recruitment and engagement training & professional development for all levels Actionable assessments for your volunteer engagement strategies
Why Volunteer Pro
- Expertise and Experience – With these services, you gain the opportunity to tap into a skilled team of experts who can assist your organization in maximizing volunteer engagement and successfully overcoming common challenges in the volunteer space.
- Mission Impact – Volunteers are crucial for driving your mission forward. OneOC will provide essential resources and virtual support to grow your volunteer structure and enhance your ability to achieve your mission.
- Sustainability – Using our resources to increase your volunteer engagement will equip you to elevate volunteers at all levels, allowing for greater sustainability and growth of your organization.
Sign up for an overview of our comprehensive, easy solutions at email@example.com
An immediate impact of COVID-19 to our OC Food Bank was a loss of our regular corporate and community volunteers who were critical in assisting with packing 24,000 senior food boxes each month. Needing to reach out and manage the overnight interest in individual volunteers willing to step in and assist with food packing, our AmeriCorps member was given the responsibility to activate and manage our online Volunteer Hub software platform that had been dormant. As a result, dozens of individuals have volunteered on multiple occasions and have become long-term volunteers at both The Giving Farm and OC Food Bank.
Still have questions
Meet your volunteer dream team!