For over 60 years we have been the connecting force between Orange County nonprofit organizations and the services that help them succeed: OneOC training courses, our volunteer recruitment calendar, and nonprofit job postings.
Why Membership Services?
As a nonprofit member with OneOC your organization and its employees receive exclusive access to benefits that help your nonprofit succeed. Our Membership Program includes multiple levels of membership that contain specific perks geared toward nonprofit prosperity. These benefits include:
- Post on OneOC’s Job Board – Become a Nonprofit Member with OneOC and have your postings viewed by thousands of job-seekers. All job listings must be in the nonprofit sector in Orange County.
- Volunteer Recruitment & Management – OneOC offers all members complimentary access to a comprehensive volunteer management system, HandsOn Connect, that can be used to recruit, retain and manage volunteers. All volunteer postings will be automatically submitted to VolunteerMatch, eliminating the need for separate accounts. OneOC also has multiple volunteer recruitment programs, including our Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) and Court Referral Program (CRP).
- Professional Development – Visit OneOC’s training course catalog to register for upcoming trainings specialized in leadership & professional development, board excellence, fundraising and more! Members receive a 20% discount on all OneOC training classes and additional discounts on partner trainings.
- Exclusive to our Premium Members online access to Grant Station.
About Membership Services
Our Membership Levels
Ideal for organizations looking to take advantage of OneOC’s core benefits or leverage a specific benefit or service opportunity.
Includes access to the following membership benefits…
- Volunteer Recruitment & Management: OneOC offers all members complimentary access to a comprehensive volunteer management system, HandsOn Connect, that can be used to recruit, retain and manage volunteers. OneOC also has multiple volunteer recruitment programs, including our Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) and Court Referral Program (CRP). All members have the opportunity to be considered as sites for these programs, both of which yield hundreds of volunteers each year.
- Training & Event Discounts: All members will be eligible for training courses and special events at a discounted rate. We offer over 120 trainings per year and invite funders, companies and community members to network with nonprofits during our special events.
- Job Board: The OneOC Job Board is the most visited page on our website and is known throughout the community as a one-stop shop to promote and find nonprofit job opportunities. All members are given the opportunity to promote your open positions at no additional cost.
Includes access to membership benefits for accelerate level, plus…
Grants Database: With tens of thousands of grant opportunities, OneOC offers access to GrantStation’s online database for Premium members. Members can search by cause area, dollar amount, and need, while a dashboard tracks your saved searches, activity, and progress. GrantStation also provides tools to help you write award winning proposals and to help you with managing your organization’s grants program.
Organizational Assessment: One of the best ways to assess your organizational effectiveness is to conduct an assessment, specifically in the areas of capacity, resources and capabilities. The Impact Capacity Assessment Tool (iCAT) is free to our Premium members, allowing you to collect anonymous feedback from your stakeholders resulting in a comprehensive report of your strengths, weaknesses, and overall recommendations. OneOC conducts a debrief with your leadership team and can present findings to your board of directors. This assessment is ideal for organizations that are beginning their strategic planning work and/or those that need guidance in what to prioritize on their journey to achieving maximum societal impact.
- Corporate Connections: OneOC provides Premium members with multiple opportunities throughout the year to connect with civic-minded companies, including the chance to host our Corporate Volunteer Council of Orange County (CVCOC) meetings and to be a nonprofit partner for corporate volunteer projects. As a CVCOC host, your organization will be given the opportunity to present an overview of your organization, your services, and your current needs. You will also have the chance to network with CSR professionals from over 40 companies and take them on a tour of your facility. As an Premium member, you will also be given first priority to be a nonprofit partner when OneOC is approached with corporate volunteer projects through our Match.Meet.Serve. program.
- Promotional Opportunities: Tag OneOC and we will reshare your posts to promote your volunteer opportunities, job openings, events, and accomplishments via our social media channels throughout the year.
- Priority Registration: Receive priority registration for upcoming networking opportunities, featuring Meet the Funder and OCG & OneOC’s Nonprofit Happy Hour.
What others are saying
“We knew that joining OneOC would be of tremendous benefit to our organizational growth—and that was before we knew about the iCAT. With minimal time and effort on the part of our organization [the iCAT helped us] clearly see our strengths and weaknesses and chart a course for correcting them. As an assessment tool, it got us all on the same page. Our OneOC advisor assisted us in understanding the information we received so that there was no room for error and no excuses for not moving forward with what we learned. She was able to direct us to the most helpful OneOC [services] based on where we are right now in our growth. This is something we will do year after year. I can’t think of a single reason why every organization shouldn’t take advantage of this opportunity.”
Bundle & Save on Membership with an Nonprofit Learning Subscription
The Nonprofit Learning Subscription provides unlimited access to hundreds of our training courses and certificates for an entire year all at one affordable rate. Different package sizes are available based on your staff size and training needs.
For more information visit our Professional Development Programs page here.
Become a Member
No matter what stage your nonprofit is in, large or small, our Membership Service gives you the benefits and tools to succeed.
For questions contact at info@OneOC.org.