“OneOC” Web Accessibility Policy
At OneOC.org, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
Here are some ways that OneOC.org is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website
- Our website is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website
- We ensure that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio
- We include a skip navigation link on all pages of our website
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
To ensure OneOC.org is accessible, we have taken the following steps:
- We have retained a website firm as a consultant to advise us on best practices in web accessibility
- Our website is annually reviewed for accessibility by our constant.
- We invite feedback from all users of our website to improve accessibility
Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, we believe we meet the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title I, II & III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act. For more detail on accessibility standards, please see WCAG2.0 AA
OneOC.org is committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way we can improve, we’d love to hear more. You can email us at support@OneOC.org.
Do you need assistance accessing something on our website?
Last Updated: 02/24/2020