Professional Development Programs
We offer trainings, seminars, webinars and networking opportunities to nonprofit staff and volunteers. Orange County’s nonprofits count on OneOC to increase their knowledge and improve their skills with quality, affordable Learning and Development experiences.
About Professional Development Services
Professional Development Services include:
Annual Learning Subscriptions
OneOC‘s Annual Learning Subscriptions give your organization access to hundreds of trainings and networking opportunities per year at one low cost.
Step Up and Lead- to Results Based Leadership
Whether you’re an experienced leader or completely new to managing people, this 10-month leadership program will challenge you to take inspired action and perform at your highest level. It’s designed to help you get real results, fuel higher profits, and transform your life and business.
Annual Learning Subscriptions
About Annual Learning Subscriptions
In a recent national survey, 70% of respondents indicated that job-related training and development opportunities influenced their decision to stay at their job.
Annual Learning Subscription is a great way to maintain employee satisfaction at your organization! Cherish and appreciate your greatest assets by offering job related training through our professional development programs worth thousands of dollars for just a flat annual fee.
With OneOC’s Annual Learning Subscriptions your organization will receive secure unlimited access to hundreds of in-house & online trainings (valued at over $10,000) for one flat rate per year!
What Do You Get with an Annual Learning Subscription?
Our trainings focus on five core areas to help develop the key competencies for effective nonprofit leaders:
- Leadership and Professional Development
- Business & Organizational Planning
- Board Excellence
- Volunteer & Program Development
Why an Annual Learning Subscription with OneOC?
Invest in your people, boost retention, and optimize performance for as low as $100/user**! We offer flexible pricing options based on your staff size and organizational needs.
**some restrictions apply
Step Up and Lead
About Step Up and Lead- to Results Based Leadership
Step Up and Lead- to Results Based Leadership is a 10-month leadership program designed for managers and supervisors who aspire to advance their career in the nonprofit or government sector. Its blended learning model of video-based interactivity and in-person facilitated peer-to-peer discussion will show you smart, effective leadership strategies to strengthen employee engagement, productivity and business results.
- Lesson 1: Know Thyself – Recognizing reality to determine your destiny.
- Lesson 2: Make a Connection – Improving the quality of your relationships.
- Lesson 3: Express Yourself – Exploring the impact of your words and actions.
- Lesson 4: Eliminate Uncertainty – Setting clear expectations with those you lead.
- Lesson 5: Set the Stage – Creating an environment of continual growth.
- Lesson 6: Feedback for Change – Giving specific, timely feedback in a safe way.
- Lesson 7: Build a Bridge – Building connections between team members.
- Lesson 8: Recognize & Celebrate! – Recognizing and appreciating a job well done.
- Lesson 9: Show You Care – Developing an atmosphere of trust.
- Lesson 10: Capstone Presentations
2022 Session Dates: TBD
Why be a part of Step Up and Lead?
Whether you’re new to managing people or are an experienced leader, this opportunity will challenge you to take inspired action and perform at your highest level as a leader. It’s designed to help you get real results, fuel higher profits, and transform your life and business.
Annual Learning Subscription
For more information on our Annual Learning Subscription firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Step Up and Lead
Apply Now for Step Up and Lead. Fill out our application.