The Orange County Community Cup is a fun-filled health & wellness, and community service event that emphasizes healthy lifestyles, friendly employee competition and company camaraderie, while also benefiting local nonprofits for the work they do to make Orange County a better place.
About the OC Community Cup
The Community Cup is a ‘PURE FUN’ event to help OC businesses lift employee engagement through a series of athletic events. It’s all about Wellness, Team Work, Giving, and Winning Together. It’s an event that connects employees, companies, and nonprofits to enable them to strengthen the fabric of Orange County. The event also supports a number of community initiatives at the same time, such as food drives for the various food banks in Orange County.
Why be a part of the Community Cup?
- For Companies:
- The Community Cup is a great opportunity to bring your company together for friendly competition and camaraderie.
- Great team-building and employee engagement through a series of fun skilled and competitive athletic events.
- A fun-fulled health & wellness, community service event that emphasizes healthy lifestyles and benefits numerous local nonprofits.
Become a Sponsor of the Community Cup!
- For Nonprofits:
- Participating companies of the Community Cup compete for a grand prize to benefit a nonprofit of their choice.
- Encourage your company partners to participate to help support various community initiatives, including yours!
- Be a part of this community event that brings together thousands of individuals from local companies and businesses, all in support of Orange County’s nonprofits.
Thank You to our Sponsors
Be a Part of the Community Cup!
For information about the upcoming Community Cup, please complete the form below.
Register Your Team
Register your company teams to participate in the event. Registration opens in Spring.