OneOC proudly partners with Points of Light’s Service Enterprise Program to strengthen nonprofits through strategic volunteer use within the community.
About Service Enterprise
Participating organizations can access:
- A thorough, research-based assessment of existing organizational volunteer engagement practices called the Service Enterprise Diagnostic (SED).
- The country’s first Service Enterprise Virtual Training Program to help your organization fundamentally leverage volunteer skills.
- Personalized coaching to address unique organizational opportunities and challenges.
- A national certification that is valid for up to three years.
Why Become a Service Enterprise?
As a Service Enterprise, your organization will:
- Outperform peer organizations on all measures of organizational capacity.
- More effectively address community needs while operating at approximately half the median budget.
- Be significantly more adaptable, sustainable, and better resourced to do your work and scale operations, as needed.
What others are saying
“Becoming a Volunteer Service Enterprise has helped Grandma’s House leverage our volunteers and their unique skill sets to deliver on our social mission to help those in desperate need in Orange County. Before we participated in the Volunteer Service Enterprise training, we had wonderful volunteers—and lots of them—but, looking back, I think we underestimated how much they could bring to our organization!”