About OneOC's Days of Services
What are OneOC‘s Days of Service?
OneOC offers your company smart, easy and impactful ways to engage your employees:
- Four (4) annual opportunities for service: MLK Jr. Day of Service (January), Earth Day of Service (April), 9/11 Day of Service & Remembrance (September), and Season of Giving (November & December).
- Opportunities across a variety of social impact areas to meet the interests of your employees.
- Take advantage of priority registration for in-demand group volunteer projects scheduled at various service sites during the weeks leading up to/following the four annual service days.
- Access to our volunteer portal to track your employees’ volunteering hours.
Why Participate in a Day of Service with your employees?
- Sign up as a team and engage in a great team building experience
- Just sign up and show up, ready to make a difference
- Make a connection with a nonprofit that resonates with your employees
What People Are Saying
I like the organization of Days of Service. The community benefits having all the different companies come together on a project, very cool to see
Register your Team!
Already set? Sign up for projects now!
Sponsorship Opportunities: Become a sponsor for Days of Service.