About OneOC's Days of Service
What are OneOC‘s Days of Service?
OneOC Days of Service are four national volunteer days that unite individuals, families, service clubs, businesses, schools, and faith-based organizations in volunteerism throughout the year. OneOC connects companies to nonprofits projects, helping increase nonprofits’ capacity to do more good in the community. Join us on our next signature event!
OneOC offers your company smart, easy and impactful ways to engage your employees:
- Four annual opportunities for service: MLK Jr. Day of Service (January), Earth Day of Service (April), 9/11 Day of Service & Remembrance (September), and Season of Giving (November & December).
- Opportunities across a variety of social impact areas to meet the interests of your employees.
- Take advantage of priority registration for in-demand group volunteer projects scheduled at various service sites during the weeks leading up to/following the four annual service days.
- Access to our volunteer portal to track your employees’ volunteering hours.
Why Participate in a Day of Service with your employees?
- Sign up as a team and engage in a great team building experience
- Just sign up and show up, ready to make a difference
- Make a connection with a nonprofit that resonates with your employees.
MLK Day of Service
MLK Day is one of OneOC’s four National Days of Service throughout the year. It gives the community an opportunity to celebrate the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. through meaningful service. Individuals, families, groups, and organizations can easily participate in this national initiative! Click here to learn more.
What People Are Saying
I like the organization of Days of Service. The community benefits having all the different companies come together on a project, very cool to see
Sign Up to Volunteer
Make it a “day on” by volunteering for hundreds of on-site and virtual opportunities.
Sponsorship Opportunities: Become a sponsor for Days of Service.