Congratulations on completing your Organizational Learning Subscription! This professional development package allows your entire team to take advantage of in-house and online courses to ensure that your nonprofit has access to staff development opportunities. It also allows your in-house administrator to view your staff’s training progress and organize individual professional development plans.
In order to qualify for renewal your organization must meet the following requirements:
- Be affiliated with, or represent an organization that has 501(c)(3) status.
- Must be located in Orange County, CA.
- Give OneOC permission to utilize your logo for promotional purposes.
- Must have a current membership status with OneOC to apply, as well as throughout subscription term (Premium members given priority consideration when OneOC is meeting with funders.)
- End-of-term program survey completed by Executive Leadership (survey to be sent at end of program term)