2023 SPIRIT OF VOLUNTEERISM
Join us, Thursday April 20th 2023
at The City National Grove of Anaheim
for the 47th Annual Spirit of Volunteerism Awards
Virtual option available
Honor your Volunteers HERE
Purchase Event Tickets HERE
Nonprofits $90 per attendee/$900 table of ten
Companies $110 per attendee/$1100 table of ten
EXTENDED DEADLINE MARCH 27, 2023
Interested in learning more about last year’s Spirit of Volunteerism Awards:
Click on the video to see the fun we had at the prior year’s event in action!
Celebrate Community Support!
The Spirit of Volunteerism Awards (SOV) is OneOC’s most anticipated event of the year that honors the incredible connections amongst all Southern California’s nominated volunteers and their partnerships with nonprofits. The Spirit of Volunteerism Awards ceremony celebrates every volunteer that puts their time and energy back into the community.
1. Where & when is the 2023 Spirit of Volunteerism Awards Luncheon?
- The 2023 Spirit of Volunteerism Awards will be held on April 20th 2023 at the National Grove in Anaheim, CA (Virtual option will be available)
2. Can I nominate a volunteer that’s already been nominated in years prior?
- Absolutely! They deserve to be recognized every year they volunteer!
3. If I nominate a volunteer, do I still need to purchase a ticket to the event?
- Yes. All tickets and nomination forms are separate and can be found below
- Ticket Registration
- Volunteer Nomination
- Deadline: March 17, 2023
4. If I can’t attend the event, can I still participate?
- Absolutely! Virtual tickets are available to purchase here
5. Who qualifies for an SOV award?
- Any individual can be nominated who has dedicated their time and energy giving back into the community.
6. Does it cost anything to nominate a volunteer?
- For FREE every nominated volunteer will have their photo shown and name read at the 2023 Spirit of Volunteerism luncheon.
- Additional volunteer recognition options are available for purchase.
- Volunteer or Team blog post: $30
- Volunteer Recognition Box: $50 (only available for individual volunteers)
7. How much are the luncheon tickets to the 2023 Spirit of Volunteerism?
- Nonprofits $90 per attendee/$900 per table of ten
- Companies $110per attendee/$1100 per table of ten
- Deadline March 17, 2023
Giving Is Living - IN ACTION!
Giving is Living – In Action!
Now in its 47th year, the Spirit of Volunteerism Awards continues to provide our Orange County community with opportunities to recognize individuals and groups for their outstanding and innovative volunteer service. In 2022, OneOC highlighted an outstanding corporate and nonprofit partnership through the “Giving is Living” Award. To learn more about this years Giving is Living events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.