Become an AmeriCorps Member
OneOC is proud to offer AmeriCorps VIP Fellowships for individuals with a desire to make meaningful and lasting contributions to the community through a year of national service.
About AmeriCorps VIP Fellowships
AmeriCorps VIP Fellows are placed in nonprofit and educational organizations to build effective, sustainable volunteer programs through the Volunteer Infrastructure Project (VIP). VIP Fellows are trained to support their assigned partner site by systematically increasing their capacity to recruit, train, support, utilize and recognize volunteers.
- Living allowance (up to $16,000)
- Healthcare benefits
- Childcare subsidy (if eligible)
- Student loan deferment
- Segal Education Award upon successful completion of service term
Why Become an AmeriCorps VIP?
- Experience: OneOC has served the Orange County community as the hub for the VIP program. For more than a decade we have successfully placed, trained and developed hundreds of AmeriCorps Fellows.
- Professional Development: Through ongoing training and experiential learning opportunities, AmeriCorps Fellows gain valuable work skills, leadership development and a pathway to future opportunities.
- Connection: As part of an AmeriCorps cohort you will interact, learn and grow with a team of AmeriCorps Fellows. Engage and build your network with corporate partners and community leaders.
- Mission Impact: Help a nonprofit achieve their mission and better serve the community by developing & strengthening their volunteer programs.
AmeriCorps VIP Partners
AmeriCorps VIP fellowships are provided in partnership with CalSERVES, administered by California Volunteers and sponsored by the Corporation for National and Community Service.
Become an AmeriCorps
Are you ready to make a lasting contribution to your community? Fill out the application online.